This is a tattoo transfer pencil that is safe for the skin. It is made to be used on the skin to transfer designs from paper to the body before working on them with henna. It is great for difficult, large or semetrical designs.
How to use:
- Trace a design from any resource onto a transfer/tracing paper (sold seperately)
- Cut out the design from the transfer paper
- Apply a small amount of deodrant (CLEAR Speed Stick works the best!) to the surface being worked on.
- Place tracing paper face down on the skin.
- Press firmly without moving the paper.
- Remove paper and viola! You now have a pattern to draw over with henna!
One Transfer Pencil