Ginger Root Organic- 2.2oz
- Calculated at Checkout
Other Names: Zingiber officinalis
Ginger is the most widely used and available herbal remedy on the planet, with billions of people using it every day as both food and medicine. Silk & Stone ginger is certified organic and amongst the highest qualities in the market.
- Fresh ginger is used to relieve dryness and heat
- Dried ginger is used to relieve dampness and chill.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine call ginger "rescue devastated yang," a condition in which invading cold or infection has reached the interior of the body.
- Ginger warms the energy channels and stops bleeding, especially uterine bleeding.
- A detoxifier, always included in formulas with potentially toxic herbs such as aconite, acorus, and pinellia
Because this is a natural product, results may vary. It is best to do a strand test in order to achieve desired results before coloring your hair. Please read all instructions included in the package before coloring your hair.
Approximate Quantity Needed for Your Hair Length:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Nutritional Supplements : Health Benefits of Ginger Root
The health benefits of ginger root include reducing nausea, he...
Food Facts & Information : What Is Ginger Root Used For?
Ginger root is used to aid in the remedy of many ailments, inc...
Ginger Root : How to Make Ginger & Garlic Tea
Ginger and garlic tea sounds unusual but provides health benef...