Hair coloring aftercare
What to Do After Coloring Your Hair
For best color results and lasting color, please follow the instructions below:
- When you are ready to wash the herbal dye from your hair, wash it out thoroughly with warm water.
- Do not use shampoo. Shampoo can strip some of your color.
- Once the water runs clear, apply a liquid conditioner of your choice to your hair. This will remove excess residue from your scalp and hair and prevent itching or dull looking hair.
- Leave conditioner in for 3-5 minutes and wash out thoroughly.
- Avoid shampooing your hair for 3 days.
- Use a dark or old towel to pat the hair dry. The towel will stain through the first few washes.
Note that the herbal color results will change gradually in 2-3 days. The first day the hair might look too bright or even too dull. The color will settle down and change within 3 days.
There are no products listed under this category.